Hyundai Kona EV
Hyundai India is going to launch Kona EV in the country. The launch is expected by July 9, 2019; the South Korean brand has announced in its first official video for the SUV. Hyundai Kona ev comes with fast-charging technology like a mobile phone from a DC fast charger.
The Hyundai Kona EV will be the country’s first fully electric SUV. It will be produced locally. Hyundai has started a campaign on social media and pre-launch activity for the Kona.
Versatile and powerful, the Kona electric will be the first fully electric SUV in India. Its power-packed performance provides a thrilling driving experience with high acceleration over long distances. KONA Electric is here to change the way people think about going electric.
Highlights of the KONA Electric
– Highest Electric Driving Range
– Convenience to charge anywhere
– Packed with Hi-Tech & Premium features
– Design optimized for superior aerodynamics
– Automatic Transmission for a convenient driving experience.
– Super Silent
Power meets Style.
Power never looked so stylish. A zero emission electric SUV that delivers instant acceleration and power with over an overwhelming 452* km range on a single full charge. *as certified by ARAI
Smart Eco pedal guide
Smart eco pedal guide – encourages fuel efficient driving
- Sport Driving ModeSport Driving mode – Quicker acceleration for spirited driving
- ECO / ECO+ Driving ModeMaximize fuel efficiency through the ultra-energy saving modes
- Comfort Driving ModeBalanced fuel efficiency and driving
Hyundai Kona electric SUV Booking cross 120 units
Tata Nexon ev Launched in India at a price of ₹ 13.99 Lakh
Revolt RV 400 price in India – 1.039 Lakhs Ex-showroom