MG ZS EV 2021
MG ZS EV 2021 – Morris garage is Chinese multinational automotive company. original was British brand which was acquired by Chinese state owned company SAIC. MG started its inning in India with Hector. Hector made very good impression in Indian market.
In 2020 MG motors decided to be part of Indian Green mobility program and it had launched ZS EV electric crossover. Very recently company has launched an update of ZS EV. This car is a first internet connected electric car of India.
MG ZS EV 2021- Exterior styling
MG ZS EV is well proportioned crossover. The green coloured registration plate fitted on vehicle attracts attention of people towards it. Definitely MG ZS EV has an eye catchy look.
ZS EVS length is is one 34mm more and height is 50mm more than its closest rival Hyundai Kona. Headlamp comes with LED and drl its design is inspired buy London eye. Currently there are no fog lamps however there is space protected for it it in front fascia. Breathable MG logo fitted on front grill enhances beauty of it.
Silver coloured roofrails along the length of roof looks nice. On rear side there is a roof spoiler and HMSL that is high Mount stop lights. On tell get also there is big MG logo. On tail gate also there is a big MG logo. Tail lights are also LED and makes rear view sporty.
Electric badging on fenders looks little bit improportionate. The alloy wheels wheels of 17 inches its design is inspired by windmill. Tires are tubeless. Currently this vehicle is available in three colors current red, Ferris white and copenhegan blue.
MG ZS EV 2021 Interior
Interior looks quite rich. It is in black finish. Seat door trims and steering are wrapped in leather. Stitching quality looks premium. Steering is flat bottomed and sporty. Steering has tilt adjustment. Dashboard looks very beautiful in the combination of hard and soft trims.
Seats are are well cushioned and offers optimum comfort full stop driver seat is electrically adjustable. Seats offer optimum thigh support. Overall vehicle is very spacious. There is a 8 inch infotainment system screen where you can run music you can check vehicle parameters such as tyre pressure charging status etc.
the USB that is unique selling point of this car is dual pane panoramic sunroof which makes this car very airy. There is a 470 litre boot space which is quite impressive. The lamp is provided in the luggage compartment.
MG ZS EV 2021 Features
This vehicle is loaded with many features such as rain sensing wipers, reverse parking assistance, heated ORVM, voice command, regenerative braking and pedestrian warning system. These are are some of the main features the list of features goes on.
MG ZS EV 2021 Electric specifications
This car comes with three driving modes. Eco sports and normal.
Battery is lithium ion – 44.5 kwh
Top Power – 143 bhp
Torque 353 Nm
Range – 419 km
Top speed – 140 kmph
Acceleration 0-100 kmph in 8.5 seconds.
The torque and power output definitely makes the ride enjoyable.
MG ZS EV 2021 Charging
This vehicle has many charging options.
1. This card can be charged with AC fast charger which comes with car . Company installs it either at your home or office. With this charger 100% battery can be charged within 6 to 8 hours.
2. With the portable chargers 100% charging can be done in 16 to 18 hours.
3. With the DC super fast chargers which are installed at dealership car can be charged from 0 to 80% within 50 minutes.
4. Company also provides roadside mobile assistance in case of emergency.
Safety of MG ZS EV 2021
MG ZS EV 2021 has passed global ncap test. It has got 5 star rating. This car comes with many safety features such as ABS, EBD, tyre pressure monitoring system, reverse parking camera, Hill start assistance Hill descent assistance, 6 airbags and at all wheels there is disc brake which is unique in this class. All this is very safe vehicle.
*Notable differences between pre-facelift and facelift ZS EV 2021 –
1. Earlier the vehicle range was 340 kilometre now in updated version it is 419 kilometre. There is a increment of almost 79 km in the range.
2. Vehicle ground clearance has been improved in facelift version now it is 177 mm while older version had 160 mm.
3. This version comes with one more notable feature called as Eco tree challenge. This feature tracks CO2 emission.
4. Company has expanded its network. Earlier this vehicle was used to available in 21 cities now it is available in 31 cities.
5. Facelift version Gates tyre of of two 215 /55 R17 where as older version had 215 / 50 / R17.
6. With all about changes company has revised product pricing. Company has added some premium to it. Earlier xcite version was available at 20 point 88 lakh now now it is available at 20.99 lacs there is addition of 11k INR.
Premium version X2 you was earlier available at 23.58 lakh now it is available at 24.18 lakh so additional 60000 premium need to be paid.
What could have improved –
1. Company should have provided wireless charging mobile facility which is not available in this facelift version.
2. For rear row there are no reading lamps. During night times if something falls on the floor it becomes difficult to locate.
What is good in MG ZS EV –
1. Company has extended ZS EV range lit now it becomes more suitable for long drive.
2. This vehicle is very safe and it offers comfortable and confident ride.
3. Vehicle is loaded with many useful features which makes journey more enjoyable.
4 . Overall running cost is very low.
5. This vehicle offers good value proposition.
This vehicle is very suitable for the one who stays in metros and a class cities. Currently this vehicle is not very ideal one for rural buyers.
MG ZS EV IMAGES
Follow us on Instagram – questev_official
Follow us on Facebook – Facebook questev